Sunday, September 20, 2015

Reflection to Essay #1

I think that writing Essay #1 was a little difficult to get started. When you think about what made you become the writer that you are today it is hard to try to point out one thing. It started with my mother reading books to me every night when I was a child. That is where my first thoughts about writing most likely came from. Then in school when I learned how to write letters that also contributed to the writer I am today. I chose to write about high school because that is where my opinion about writing really changed. Coming into high school I did not like writing at all but once I was introduced to writing for a different purpose I realized why people got enjoyment out of it. Once I was able to process all of my ideas and get started on the essay it was fairly easy to write. I liked that it didn't have to be very formal and it was easy to write what came to mind in my essay. I just wrote about personal experiences. I think I would like to try to add some more details about my second teacher that I wrote about to make it more personal. There were some things that happened in class that I forgot to write about in the first draft that I would like to add to my revised essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment