Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Reflection to Essay #2

Essay #2 was harder to write than Essay #1 for me. I feel like I had trouble supporting some parts of my argument that originality no longer exists. Also, the paper itself was more difficult to write in general because it had to be a persuasive essay where in the first essay we were just writing about ourselves and past experiences. In my final copy I will add a strong revoke. I completely forgot to and since my paper did not struggle with length it slipped my mind. But I plan to revise it and add a strong revoke because this is key to a good persuasive essay. Some other improvements I would like to make is to add some more quotes from Barthe's essay "Death of the Author" and also to state some more strong supporting evidence in my paragraph about music. There were some strong points I felt like my paper had. For example I do like how my essay flows as one piece of writing and I also like how I was able to collaborate and organize my thoughts. I feel like I could make the paper more clear and concise in certain parts for my revision.

No comments:

Post a Comment