Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Peer Review Workshop

My favorite part about Brittany's presentation was how well it flowed. I loved her story and how she talks about what her home life is like because I am not from the city and do know what it is like to live like that. I also loved her interviews they were well placed in the video and well thought out. Although I did not bring my project to show her, since we both did a movie we were able to talk about different strategies we used. I liked her idea of adding soft background music to the video during slideshows and also taking videos of surroundings. Being able to see somebody else's video was extremely helpful for brainstorming ideas for mine. Although mine was already about 90% done I got some good ideas for details such as transitions and music. One thing I thought that she could improve was something that I also had trouble with in my video. Her audio when she was telling the story was sort of plain which does not reflect how she normally sounds in person. In my video I feel like I was very monotoned at parts and could have been better with sounding more excited in my audio. Overall, she had a great video and was extremely helpful in giving me new ideas from a different perspective about how to improve my video.

No comments:

Post a Comment